Ready to Organize Your Personal Affairs?
Order your online workbook based on the Amazon Best Selling Book My “Everything” File® This comprehensive online workbook will help you get the conversation started, save you money on legal fees, and give you everything you need to make any transition easier, at least in the details.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Florida or any other states and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
RICO DIXSON, FEPS
Certified Final Expense Planner
FL Licensed Life Insurance Agent
FL Licensed Preneed Agent
Broker of Cemetery Burial Rights
Veteran Owned and Operated
Final Loving Act is a single point resource agency helping families organize, plan, and fund final affairs and final arrangements.
According to the National Funeral Directors Association, only 15% of us have done any final affairs planning. We help the other 85% decide and provide.
At the time of loss, there are dozens of decisions to make, hundreds of questions to answer, and thousands of dollars in expenses. All too often, final affairs planning falls by the wayside due to procrastination, usually brought on by denial. Good intentions fail to be put into action. Don't leave that emotional and financial burden to your loved ones when you can easily handle your affairs now.
People plan ahead for many different reasons but most do it simply for peace of mind and to protect their family and loved ones. Taking the time to plan ahead and pay for final wishes not only relieves the financial burden a funeral and final place of rest can cost, but it also helps take the stress of all the decision making that comes with planning a funeral or other ceremony.
“The best preparation for the future is the present well seen to, and the last duty done.”
– George Macdonald
Other Important Reasons People Plan Ahead...
Putting your house in order - Making decisions ahead of time leaves the “guess work” out of what you would want.
Emotional Overspending and Strife - Spending more to show love or atonement. Conflict over who will pay for the final bill or how the final bill will be paid.
Use Today’s Lower Prices and Stop Inflation - Planning and paying ahead LOCKS the price at today's cost FOREVER.
Custom Affordable Terms - Planning and paying for wishes ahead of time allows for payment options, discounts and monthly investment plans.